The Replication - Publisher Failure alarm alerts you to any publishers that have failed.
When this alarm occurs, turn to the Activity drilldown | Publications page to see which publisher failed.
Look at the history of the agent involved:
- From the Activity drilldown | Publications page, select the affected publication.
- Click the Agents tab to open the Agents page.
- In the Agent column of the Agents grid, click the link for the affected agent.
- Click the Sessions tab to open the Sessions page.
- Select the session in the Sessions grid. The informational and error messages logged for that session are shown in the Top 200 Actions grid.
Tip: You can configure this alarm to ignore certain values. You can also configure different thresholds for specific publishers. Use the Spotlight Client to Configure | Alarms.