Spotlight has failed to connect to the SQL Azure database. Check the SQL Azure connection details and SQL Azure availability.Edit me
Check the connection details
The SQL Azure connection details are entered on the Spotlight Client, SQL Azure | Connection Details screen.
From the Spotlight Client
- Click Configure | Connections.
- Right click on the SQL Azure connection and select Properties.
- Check the connection details.
- Verify the address is valid and in the form of a URL.
- Verify the name of the database as entered exists.
- Verify the user and password as entered are correct.
- Click Test to test the connection.
SQL Azure availability
Verify the SQL Azure database is available and accessible to the Spotlight Diagnostic Server.
Note: The alarm will clear automatically if the error is due to the service being down or network problems and the error condition goes away.