To clear this alarm, go to the Alarms dialog for the Diagnostic Server connection and turn off the custom action for the specified alarm.
Alternatively, you can add a disabled severity to the ‘Diagnostic Server - Alarm Action Failure’ key for the particular alarm that is failing.
To do either of these:
- Click Configure | Alarms.
- Select the Diagnostic Server connection.
- Do one of the following:
- To turn off the custom action, select the alarm that has the custom action applied and then clear the custom action.
- To add a disabled severity:
- Select the alarm Diagnostic Server - Alarm Action Failure.
- Select Override default setting for alarm ‘Diagnostic Server - Alarm Action Failure’.
- Click Add.
- From the Key value list, select the key that the alarm was raised for.
- With the key selected, click the Severity list and select Disabled.