To clear this alarm, go to the Alarms dialog for this connection and disable this alarm.
Alternatively, you can add a disabled severity to the ‘Monitored Server - Alarm Evaluation Failure’ key for the particular alarm that is failing.
To do either of these:
- Click Configure | Alarms.
- Select the connection where the alarm failed.
- Select the alarm Monitored Server - Alarm Evaluation Failure for the connection type.
Select Override default setting for alarm ‘Monitored Server - Alarm Evaluation Failure’.
Do one of the following:
- To disable the alarm, select Disable this alarm.
- To add a disabled severity: Click Add, from the Key value list, select the key that the alarm was raised for, with the key selected click the Severity list and select Disabled.