The specified collection failed to execute against this server.Edit me
To disable this alarm, go to the Alarms dialog for this connection and add a disabled severity to the ‘Monitored Server - Collection Execution Failure’ alarm for this collection.
To do this:
- Select Configure | Alarms.
- Select the connection where the collection failed.
- Select the alarm Monitored Server - Collection Execution Failure for the connection type.
- Select Override default setting for alarm ‘Monitored Server - Collection Execution Failure’.
- Click Add.
- From the Key value list, select the collection that the alarm was raised for.
- With the key selected, click the Severity list and select Disabled.