- Designed for use with LiteSpeed for SQL Server versions 7.1 and above.
- Requires that LiteSpeed be installed and operational on your SQL Server network.
About the LiteSpeed backups grid
Select database(s) that have been backed up using LiteSpeed from the Databases grid. Use the SHIFT or CTRL key to select multiple databases.
- When the selected database has not been backed up with LiteSpeed, No Data is shown.
- Data is extracted from LiteSpeedLocal, the repository local to the selected database instance.
- For more information on LiteSpeed, please refer to its documentation.
The grid shows:
The name of the selected database.
The LiteSpeed Activity Type (the type of backup job).
The start time of this LiteSpeed backup job.
The time this LiteSpeed backup job completed execution.
The status of the activity: in progress, completed, failed or warning.
While the backup job is executing, indicates how close the job is to completion. Shows 100% when the job has finished executing - check the Status value as it may be completed, failed or warning.
The command call to the LiteSpeed Engine to start the activity.
If there was a problem with this backup (an error), the LiteSpeed error message.
If there was a problem with this backup (with warning), the LiteSpeed warning message.
A report on the completion of this LiteSpeed backup job.
The size of the backed up database.
The native size of the LiteSpeed backup.
The size of the LiteSpeed backup.
The time (in seconds) taken by LiteSpeed to backup the database.
Attached Native Size
The size of attached files (uncompressed).
Attached Backup Size
The size of attached files (compressed).
Attached Backup Time
The time (in seconds) taken by LiteSpeed to backup the attached files.
Last Backup Time
The date and time this database was last backed up.
This LiteSpeed job ran under the Windows domain account with this username.
The LiteSpeed activity description.