Choose Help location for the Spotlight Client
- Open the Spotlight Client.
- Click Configure | Spotlight.
- Select Troubleshooting | Choose Help location.
Use offline help is not selected
When Use offline help is not selected the Spotlight Client will load help from the online web site. The most recent edition of the help with all the latest updates will be opened.
Select to use offline help
When Use offline help is selected the Spotlight Client will load help locally from the Spotlight Client install folder. This help was installed with Spotlight and is not updated.
What Help is online / offline
Help that is affected by the offline selection is:
- Context Sensitive Help which loads when you press F1 or click a Help button from the Spotlight Client.
- Help related to a raised alarm.
- Help on a Spotlight Overview page component, Spotlight Chart or Spotlight Grid: Right click on the component, chart or grid and select What’s This? to open Help.
- All requests to open help from the Spotlight Client ribbon Help menu.